About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Monday, January 18, 2010

WWAPD?...(What Would an Awkward Platypus Do?)

So it's MLK day. What does that even mean anymore? How far have we really come? How free are we actually? Do we have the ability to even see that we've been tricked?
I have a MLK show to do in a few hours and I got a personal problem to tend to after that so this is gona be short and to the point.

Take the first step and realize...

Mad As Hell! Kinetic Typography from Aaron Leming on Vimeo.



Im an Awkward Platypus Goddamnit!!, signing off,
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

4 comments: