About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Spa Day for this Platypus

Greetings Kings and Queens from this side of the platypus patch. Hope all your soul woke up bright and itchy this morning, let today be a wonderful day for exploring (shout out to my fellow itchy soul Eddie, last night we built like crazy). I would like to comment though on attendance I've been checking out you guys stats, and ya'll have been showing this awkward platy a whole lotta love, and thank you for that. But today for me it think will be a cool down day, because so much has been pulling out of me I'd hate to have a repeat of last time where I just burnt out. I'm still tryna hear from you souls though, As I mentioned before I'm the most random guy I know, but if any of you have ideas or questions that maybe you'd like to hear my talk about let me know, send me a message, I'd love to get to know my fellow itches.
So today I think I'm leave you with a song that has been on repeat in my room since I found it. Idk but for some reason my soul's kidneys get all warm inside when they hear it. Also it has inspired my next tattoo, so that's fun. But please everyone I beg you to go out today and discover something beautiful, and smile at someone. Trust me it's good for your health, who knows you might save a life...

Introducing The Noisettes


A lil TLC for an itchy soul , signing off
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

4 comments:

  1. It's funny how something so insignificant as a smile or a few kind words can change a person's entire day without the itchy soul that did it ever knowing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind I'm gonna add a shameless plug in lol All you itchy souls out there check out http://allnyda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love the noisettes! Had never gona forget you on repeat da last day of 2009

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fantastic song. thanks for the put-on my dude.

    ReplyDelete