About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Lil Evil In My Itchy Soul


Hola itchy individuals, so life is moving at a great pace for me right now. And this week has been very busy for me and I haven't been able to sit down and focus on draining my thoughts into this here mac book. But no worries I'm always thinking about you itchy souls in the attic of my mind. And soon as I get some time to word process you'll be the first to know about it. But for now I wana give you this, you know how even the cutest angels can have a devilish grin...well this song right here makes my sinister bone twitch =)



those who do evil are living backwards...signing off,
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

No comments:

Post a Comment