About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Friday, January 8, 2010

Soul on Auto Pilot

Hola itchy souls, so my soul is going through a rather draining period, such as the ones that life is so popular for throwing at us. I believe that I will emerge on the other side a stronger and more enlightened platypus, but at the moment I'm finding it extremely hard to focus of the post the I previously promised you guys "So I Brought a Bouquet of Forget-Me-Not's to a Gun Fight". But don't worry as soon as I'm able to make it back to the cock pit of my mind (see what happened was I had to go to the bathroom and I accidently locked myself out of the cock pit, but don't worry I believe that the auto pilot kicks in at any point now...) I will get right to it. But for now, please enjoy this video that I've found for your viewing pleasure, I call it "onwards and upwards" (it has a real name, but I dont care. I like my name for it better).


parkour motion reel from saggyarmpit on Vimeo.



This is Platypus Prime, signing off,
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

No comments:

Post a Comment