About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stephen Quire...A Distraught Soul

Hello Kings, Queens, and Jesters! Day three of this itchy experience, and I am having fun. I appreciate all of the feedback that I'm getting from you all, apparently I enhanced someones ganja high after they read yesterdays post and laughed to the point of tears (you still owe me money sucka, don't think I forgot just cuz I shouted you out on a post). And I'm glad that I can at least distract you from the normalcy of life for a least 6 minutes and 55 seconds (which is the average time ya'll spend on my page according histats.com, so say hola to the little counter doohicky at the bottom of my page) out of the day .
So people have been asking me what I want from the blog thingy that I've created here, and honestly I'm not sure yet. I think I've just gotten to a point where my head has filled up with so much nonsensical bullshit and my brain needed to take a leak (so I hope you guys wash your hands before leaving, WATCH OUT FOR H1N1!!! SWINE FLU IS A PLANE FULL OF COPS CRASHING INTO THE SUPERDOME AFTER KATRINA, THAT SHIT BE KILLING NIGGAS!!!) and this here blog is the result of that. But this is only the infant stages, where we testing the waters seeing what works and what doesn't. So I need ya'll to let me know what ya'll like and what ya'll don't like, so that I can precisely and accurately deliver the randomness. And let's make this an open ended conversation, even though I enjoy being the center of attention. I wana hear from ya'll as well, respond to a post with like a paragraph long ass thought if you want or send me a message in my in box. You can ask me questions if you like and I can answer them in my next post, we'll make a "ask an itchy soul" post out of it or something, and you can remain anonymous if you want, I won't put you on blast. Oh yea! And tell people about my blog if you enjoy it, I know I've left my link on a bunch of ya'll wall, but I dont wana have to keep harassing ya'll that's no fun, so ya'll harass for me, lol. The more itchy souls we get the more platypusness (this word by the way is very dangerous I've discovered, if you say it out of your mouth the wrong way...whatever just be careful with the way you use it is all I'm saying...[its actual definition is actually still up in the air so I'm open to suggestions]) we can have.

Sadly though today is gona be kinda busy for me so I don't know if I'll be able to rant and rave much as I'd like to, I'll be out and about pretty much all day. Ending up hopefully at The Harvest, Philly's most popping open mic, starting around 7pm! (Shameless plug) Its at the Hibachi of Penns Landing (I want 10% Vision). So if you come out tonight and see me, please walk up and scratch my soul.

So since I'm in some what of a hurry but don't wana leave you lovely people empty handed. Please enjoy the antics of this young fellow, that a certain big haired friend of mine introduced me to. His name is Stephen Quire, and his brother is the coolest mutha fucka on the planet. Stephen is a perfect example of why you should beat the shit out of you children. Because if you don't they might turn into this crazy ass "son of a bitch" as his grandmother put it (but crazy thing about that is if he's a son of a bitch and that bitch is her daughter, what in turn does that make her? Think about it).

But with out further ado
I present to you...Stephen Quire

Remote up ass = Pause

How does he scream so loud and not lose his voice I wonder. Homies got a hell a diaphragm


His brother knew he was gona do that shit, that truck was ugly as fuck!

^^^^But do remember that his mother did tell him that it was something he could beat it up...

I guess the oven was out of the question...


My dad has had his guitar for about 23 years, if i did this to his, i'd no longer be alive


Grandma is pretty gangsta I have to admit


Every dog has it's day I guess...


So by now you know the deal
this is an itchy awkward soul signing off
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

10 comments:

  1. Let's play a game. Everyone make up your own story for one of the videos. For example the first freakout (my favorite) This poor unfortunate kid has been given the responsibility to visually display white america's reaction when they realized Obama would actually be president. Fortunately for him at the end of the video he realized "You know what we still run this shit what am I getting mad for?" and calmly makes his exit stage right.

    *scene*

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way from one itchy soul to another you're not slick. Trying to get your site visit average up by uploading a bunch of videos lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. my happiness is your payment, nigga. I GOT SHOUTED OUT IN YOUR BLOGGG. WOOT WOOT. :) that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck ya man, i love your stuff, keep it up, if i had money and wasn't cheap id pay you to keep up the good work. one day ppl will come to appreciate the truth as we deliver it-until that day comes -please dont stick a remote up your ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Stephen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephen, you're the BEST!!! But I think you should beat the shit out of your little brother. Why haven't you yet? Video tape it too! You're little brother is an ASSHOLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stephen is the biggest spoilt wanker in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude i swear your possed by like the devil and/ or someone like it. even though u are entertainin to watch if i were ur parents i wouldve put u up for adoption by now and if i was your prother i wouldve beaten the all the remotes phones and any thig else outa you. so go get a life dumb ass

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ROCK! I enjoyed it. Also looking forward for more posts about that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very, very useful information And here on my site a lot of information in the same can be utilized Your Thanks
    hotel kitchen equipment

    ReplyDelete