About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear King,


Hello soulful itches, sorry to those of you who were hosed into thinking that there was a new post earlier just to come to the page and seen a blank post (my bad!! jeesh get off my back about it ok, im still new to this blogging thing). I'll try my best not to misfire again in the future.

So this is a response to a friend of mine who is going through a rather tough situation. But now that I think about it, it actually might be me giving my own damn self advice because I'm also being challenged by the universe in similar ways. But then again I might in fact be addressing you and the shit that you been dealing with for awhile now (so pretty much just get in where you fit in, is what I'm tryna say).

Dear King,
I know this shit is tough right now, I know that the other Autobots and I have been telling you to just pack your shit and leave and I know how not simple it is to just do that. But we just don't want to see our comrade to become one of the fallen. Sometimes a relationship between two people who love each other very much can become poisonous, because you know as well as I know that ya'll need to be on the same wavelength. Two souls can not grow together if one stops to tie it's shoelace and the other one is still pushing forward. And blame doesn't need to be placed here, because everyone is at a certain point in their souls mission and journey and you can't speed that up or slow it down. It proceeds when its suppose to. the question that you need to ask yourself is, are you hindering your progress by staying waiting around in this situation. I know that you've wanted to be there for support and to help pick up the pieces, but sometimes it's just not your puzzle to piece together (sometimes it's just one of those tricky ass fifthteen hundred piece puzzles where the picture is like the ocean or just just the color red, and you mad confused cuz all the pieces look alike, and it just be sitting on your coffee table for like six months and you ain't put not one piece together because you just stumped outa your friggin mind), sometimes that person need to find motivation within themselves and that's nothing that you can help them with. Because self preservation has to kick in at some point, you told me that you feel like you're holding a hand grenade without a pin in it (ayo that's not safe homie, you could possibly lose at the least hand or worse fuck up one of my shirts if I happen to be standing next to you and I get splattered with bloody finger fragments [that shit ain't cool kid]). I told you before that you can't run from the truth, trust me I've tried nigga the truth is like Michael Myers with GPS, no matter how fast your ass run, that nigga just always seems to catch you at a slow and steady walking pace (and mutha fuckas gotta knife!!!). So face that fact that you know what you know. Face the fact that you've giving this person so many months of you waiting patiently for them to see the beauty in what it is that you have to offer. Face the fact that you've reached the point of no return. Because until you do, you've be stuck exactly where you are (with a fifthteen hundred piece puzzle of the color red). And if you allow yourself to stand still you possibly might miss one or two queens who are actually ready to love you for who you are right now. I mean you already know king, that I want nothing more than you for you to be completely happy, We Autobots are at war with the Deceptijawns and we must protect that last bit of the spark that we have left. Don't lose that last bit of light king, cuz that shit ain't easy to get back (you can't just find that shit on ebay or amazon). But then sometimes you've got those situations where you just decide that no matter what ya'll gona ride this bitch until the wheels fly off, and if ya'll go out, then ya'll go out with a bang together. If that's what you what then I can respect that as well. But I've heard that pain in your voice, just like your heard in mine not too long ago. Your soul is bleeding right now and band aide ain't fixing these gashes. So just pause, take a deep breath and listen to the universe. I love you king.
Autobots! Unite!
This is Platypus Prime, if this message reaches you, please know that your not alone

this is a recently bandaged soul, signing off
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

4 comments:

  1. My soul was in the same predicament early this year and I had to leave him back there tying his shoelace. I couldn't wait any longer.

    it's cool, about the misfire. Everyone disserve one chance to mess up. =)

    Again this bandanged soul is loving it; loving the honesty, loving awkward awkwardness, loving the beauty.

    From Butterfly to Platypus Prime, Thanks...

    YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the position of a mere Homo sapien - I have deemed "love" as one of those complexly-simple superfluous-necessities that we humans, Autobots, and platypus must experience in life. Although at times disappointing and damn near cataclysmic to our soul...its existence is a requisite for our evolution.

    King, I know things seem pretty blah and grim to you now but hey, pick up those pieces and you'll realize the different shades of red...

    You're fabulous Babb!! Until next time -

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always king thank you for the itchy randomness. It's funny you put the part about the wheels falling off http://allnyda.blogspot.com/
    Don't be gentle go hard or go home lol

    ReplyDelete