About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Thursday, December 31, 2009

...flat foot

Now I could take the time to explain in an entire post why I've been absent practically the entire month. But its like when you get caught red handed on camera, with fingerprints, along with a stadium full of eye witnesses, a written and signed confession, three forms of identification, and semen at the scene of the crime. And the judge asks you to explain yourself. It's like why? I mean that could some how serve a purpose but why??? You feel me? I mean I could do that...
...Or i could just write the next post as if nothing has happened and I've actually been posting every day this month, and I'm looking at ya'll all weird cuz ya'll aint been reading them!!! I mean whats up with that?!?! I been posting, ya'll just aint been reading!!
I mean why make this sociable acceptable by explaining ones self and giving reasons for things. Much more awkward of me to just trail of mid sent...

What you know about killer platypus?


...Lmao! I love how he just crushed your dreams by letting you know that cats and dogs just die and ended the video, sorry there's no hope at all for Spike or Fluffy.

my soul brushed against some poison oak
my elbows itch
promise I'll be back in the next millennium
stay random

Internet, check ✓

No comments:

Post a Comment