About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ain't That Some Shit

Soul Sisters and Itchy Brothers, greetings from this side of the platypus patch. So I've been holding onto this picture for sometime now and I've been debating on whether or not to make it public. But since I'm currently intoxicated and am having trouble focusing, I'm not sure if ill be able to properly rant for you guys. So I think I'ma just give ya'll a very vague metaphor that may mean nothing at all, or it may mean everything (heck it might be the last answer to the crossword puzzle that you've been holding onto all week).
I've recently been cleaning out the closet of my life and getting rid of the baggy jeans that I'm never gona fit, and giving away the white tee's that my mother should have slapped me for buying. And if you guys have ever done spring cleaning (yes I'm aware that its winter) then you know how delecate and intricate the shit is, you just dont wana let go of anything. Lol, it's like you can find a million reasons why you need something that has been in your closet for years untouched. But that's your mind talking, because your soul knows when it's time to move on ("onwards and upwards" as they say). And there's just no getting around it, if the universe is telling you to put that shit in ya rearview then it makes no sense to fight it. Because eventually the universe will stop suggesting it, and just slap you in the fucking (this word was used purely for shock value and to add to the intensity of the slap that the universe will be deliverying) face. So the trick is to be able to recognize these signs when they appear, that's where a lot of us run into problems sprinting through life too fast, not paying attention to the sign that's says "this sign will be blury if read while moving quickly"....
...
...
...
I'm really sorry guys but drunk is in a boxing match with awake right now, and I'm sorry to report that awake is about two more jabs and an upper cut away from being put to sleep. So I'ma have to cut this extended metaphor short and just leave you with this line and allow you powerful souls to fill in all the witty stuff that I woulda said had i wrote it...

"I realized that shit happens, maturity is when you are able to recognized it before it has to spell itself out..."


Aint that some shit...
Still an itchy soul signing off
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

1 comment: