About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Monday, October 25, 2010

Feeling Myself...


Male, is my penis

As a baby I would fondle with it for hours not knowing the pain that it would inflict later on the beautiful sisters I would encounter
Not knowing that I would see its image recreated and sculpted as one of this countries great symbols
The Washington Monument is my penis times two on display for all to see from miles away,
the water in front of it represents all the the semen I’ve discharged over the years, mixed in is tears from those same sisters who've had to rebuild after the damage and destruction caused by my nuclear warhead

Male, is my penis

And even though I’ve seen its wrath at its full potential, I still can't stop fondling it...

Idle hands are the devils playground, signing off
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

7 comments:

  1. Love it. Your Awesome. Love Your Post. Yes ppl Do Read Them ! =p. Till nex time signig off ... guess who. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like my mans... very well put

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you are feeling yourself.
    And Im glad you do. :)
    Love what you do, dont stop being random

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello King,
    It's been a good little since i've actually been able to read your blog again but since we've been reunited I just want to say that as a woman I love this and thank you... for knowing the effects you guys have on us. Many men that I have come in contact with are just ignorant to the fact or they've convinced themselves that nothing's wrong and it doesn't matter because we're lesser beings that don't deserve anything and such.
    Even though you thought this to be a little post it spoke volumes, again I thank you greatly.

    Until next time,
    That itchy soul that only wants to be loved, :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ it. Only if every man understood.
    beautiful beyond measures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, my dude. this is Tough.
    You explore so many mysteries with these snippets of yours..I'm digging this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. -.interesting, i like this =], its been awhile since ive read ur blogs & this time yu actualli said something with out adding a video. ;]good job.

    ReplyDelete