About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Space and Stars



I want to take your heart by the hand and go on a stroll through Central Park. I want to ask what's been on it lately. It's been awhile since I've gotten alone time with it, I want to listen to it's troubles and understand it's pain. Because lately I've been confused, and kept in the dark. I want it to beat it's stories of heart ache in my ear as we sit in a myth of a gazebo that we've only been in once before.
My heart has actually gone into cardiac arrest several times in the past three weeks. The doctors have been saying they don't know how much longer he can hold on...Lol but you already know how stubborn he can be. I never thought I'd see him in the state he's been in lately. I've tried to reason with him but he's not having it. He refuses to eat any of the logic that the nurses bring in for him. He says he knows what he needs, and that he stored it away in one of the chambers of your heart. The doctors seem to think that he gave a vital piece of himself to your heart. And they advised him that he should probably find a way to get it back. But he refuses, it was a gift and he will not be known as an Indian giver. The doctors have also advised him against his outer space trips to northern stars, in his condition they just don't think it to be wise. He grabbed my arm and said to me that the stars are the only things keeping him alive right now.
I know you've been dealing with a lot lately, but if you could find it in yourself to stop by and visit him before he passes on I know it would mean the world to him. But if not he told me that he'd be looking down at you from the nebula so that you could be sure that someone was always looking out for you.



Headed into the O.R. for open heart surgery, signing off
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sir... I must say I'm a bit partial to Adele's cover of this song, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELI

    This is very meaningful. Every person need to take the time and appreciate their cardio. your hearts goes too through a lot for a person to not appreciate. very beautiful piece

    ReplyDelete