About Me

My photo
Hasan Malik is a master of awkward moments and creating unnecessary pauses... being normal is so boring. Trust me I've tried being average it's just not for me. So please join in moments of awkward platypusness and itchy souls because it's good for your health. Random is the name of the game. Internet, Check ✓

Sunday, February 21, 2010

God Can Be Funny


I know, I know, where have I been right? Yea Im sorry just been kicking rocks around life for a lil bit. I'm back now though, well for the moment, See my birthday is tomorrow and I've got fun things to do ya dig. But I promise I'm back for awhile, I guess I just have to learn that this platypus is only human and I can't do everything at once. So I'm turning 21 and I'm thinking bout what that means you know? Its like the chase is over. You know how when you were 14 or 15 and couldn't wait to turn 17 to get your permit. Then till you got your license. Then your 17 and you can't wait to be 18 so you can finally buy lottery tickets and smoke and junk but then it's like now I can't wait till I turn 21 so I can get drunk at bars and fun stuff. But after 21 you realize oh shit now I wana slow down, cuz now 25 and 30 are right around the corner. Lol, shit im closer to 40 than the day I was born, that's harsh. Lol I'll be fine though, just the realization of ones on mortality I guess. I'm slowly no longer aloud to be a kid anymore, more and more people are looking at me to be an adult. Bills are stacking up and I'm really not sure how I'm gona pay for them. But I'm learning that childhood is something that doesn't have to end because a number changes, fun is something that I deserve no matter what age I reach. I plan on being 89 rolling around in the snow with my queen attempting to build and igloo, laughing our way through the arthritis. Age doesn't have to slow you down or make you sad, all it really needs to do is to remind you that one day you get to go on to the next level. But listening to this song is helping me better appreciate my 21st birthday, putting things into perspective ya dig? I hope that you too can take something from this song as well and helps you out as much as it has me...=)
Live Long and Prosper



Laugh at life, laugh at death, signing off,
till next time
stay random

Internet, check ✓

2 comments:

  1. so...happy birthday, yes! And glad that you're back! I'm also learning how hilarious life can be but i think the key is to take one thing at a time and laugh when you can! The big things become small things with time!
    bless king

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss u..just wanted 2 release that..keep doin u

    ReplyDelete